Online Master of Science in Business with a concentration in Human Resource Management or International Business
School of Education
Online Format: Online Asynchronous
- 100% Online Asynchronous
- Affordable Tuition
- Earn your degree in as little as 12-18 months (depending on course availability)
- No GRE required
- Choose from courses offered in spring, summer and fall
- Courses taught by dedicated faculty who are experts in business and human resources
Program Description and Career Opportunities
The objective of this program is to meet the growing need in today's business environment for professionals who have developed the necessary expertise, insight, and vision in tackling the technical, interpersonal, and conceptual problems specific to Human Resource Management field.
The 30-credit program includes 12 credits in a common professional core, 12 credits in human resource management OR 12 credits in international business, and 6 credits in two capstone seminars.
The program also constitutes a threshold into higher academic or professional pursuits, such as earning a doctorate in business or law. SHRM Partnerships: The MSB Program in Human Resource Management is aligned with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) HR Curriculum.
- Degree Requirements: View Program Catalog
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA in undergraduate studies or a minimum of 2.8 GPA with at least two years of supervisory or managerial experience in the area of study.
- Two letters of recommendation and a statement of career objectives Completed coursework in accounting (6 credits), economics (6 credits), and business statistics (6 credits).
TOEFL Score: Applicants who were educated in a non-English environment must have a minimum total score of 500 or equivalent on the TOEFL and comply with other applicable requirements. Those who have earned their baccalaureate from a college or university in which the language of instruction was exclusively English are exempt from the TOEFL requirement.
International Students: The MS Business Program is not available to international students, as federal regulations do not permit international students to enroll in a full-time distance learning/online program of study."
The cost per credit hour is $470 (in-state tuition & fees).
- Priority Decision Deadline (first look): April 15
- Regular Decision Deadline: May 15
- Final Deadline: June 15
- Priority Decision Deadline (first look): October 15
- Regular Decision Deadline: November 15
- Final Deadline: December 15
|Contact Program Director
Dr. Shirley D. Bishop
Business Graduate Program Director