Lehman Blackboard Student Introduction - Are You Ready
This course is designed to help students get oriented with the Blackboard environment and establish the baseline for the necessary technology proficiency, it provides an overview of the core elements of an online course and prepares students for online learning.
- This is a self-paced course. On average, it takes about one hour to complete.
- We recommend that students complete the course in one sitting.
- Upon the completion of the course, students will receive a certificate of completion. The online instructor might require students to submit this certificate as the proof of completion.
- Please note that students will be prompted for the access code which is located in the instructions below.
Instructions for Enrolling in the Lehman Online Student Orientation
- 1. Login to Lehman Blackboard
a) Navigate to the CUNY home page
b) Click on ‘Log In’ and select ‘Blackboard’
c) Use your CUNYfirst credentials to log in.
- 2. Search for the Lehman Online Student Orientation
a) Scroll down the left side of the page and find ‘Course Search’ module
b) Type ‘Lehman Online Student Orientation’
c) Click ‘Go'
- 3. Enroll in the Lehman Online Student Orientation
a) Hover over the name of the course till you see a dropdown arrow
b) Click ‘Enroll’
c) Enter the Access Code: LehmanOnline (Note: the access code is case sensitive)
- 4. You will then see a confirmation page, click OK in the lower right corner to start the orientation.