Parking SystemCampus Parking
To park in any campus parking lot, a parking decal and a Lehman College ID card is required. Parking is on a first come, first served basis.
Parking decals are sold at the Office of Campus Activities, located in Shuster Hall, room 078. Faculty and staff parking decals are sold annually at the beginning of the fall semester. Student decals are sold by the semester. Contractor/BronxNet employee parking decals are sold on a ½ year basis (January to August). Parking fees are as follows:
- Faculty/staff parking – Faculty Lot: $185.00
- Faculty/staff parking – Faculty Lot (Reserved): $285.00
- Faculty/staff parking – Paul Avenue (Reserved): $285.00
- Faculty/staff parking – Paul Avenue (night only): $125.00
- Student parking – Student Lot (day only): $75.00
- Student parking – Student Lot (night only): $55.00
- Contractor/BronxNet parking – Student Lot: $125.00
Reserved faculty/staff parking (Faculty Lot and Paul Avenue) requires a Reserved Parking Request Form to be submitted to the Office of Campus Activities demonstrating an ‘in-out’ need.
Student day parking allows parking in the student lot for those students enrolled in day and evening classes. Student night parking allows parking in the faculty/staff lot after 5:15PM for those students enrolled in evening classes.
Parking decals must be affixed to the vehicle’s rear-view mirror and displayed at all times while the vehicle is parked in a campus parking lot.
Currently, payment for parking can be made on the Office of Campus Activities webpage by students only. Faculty and staff must pay for parking at the Bursar’s Office. Payment must be made by credit card or check.
Parking is enforced by Public Safety personnel. Violations can result in summonsing and revocation of parking privileges.