Lehman is rolling out a new tool to help you quickly connect with your advisors: Lehman Navigate. You can use it to schedule and track advising appointments and get info on campus services; more great features will be added soon. One of its many advantages? In addition to its user-friendly interface, you use your CUNYfirst user name and password to log in. It can also be accessed online via desktop, phone, or mobile app.
Lehman Navigate is available to all students except those in the following groups. If you're a student in one of these groups, please keep an eye on your Lehman email and this page for updated information. We expect the system to be available to you shortly.
- Adult Degree Program
- Graduate and Doctoral Students
- Lehman Scholars
- Macaulay Honors
- Second Degree Students
How to Use Navigate
Schedule an Advising Appointment (Click here and see below for step-by-step directions.)
- Sign in to Lehman Navigate using your CUNY login, or access Lehman Navigate via the App Store, Google Play, or the Lehman College mobile app.
- Go to “Schedule an Appointment.” (In the mobile app version, click “Appointments” and then “Schedule an Appointment.” In the web browser version, just click “Schedule an Appointment.”)
- Select your appointment type. Then choose from available days/times and schedule your appointment.
- View Appointments: Keep tabs on your upcoming meetings with advisors.
- Resources: View contact info and websites for academic departments and campus services, things to do, and important places on campus and beyond.
- To-Dos and Events: These are important reminders about tasks or due dates. You can also create your own reminders to help you meet your academic goals.
Email Our Support Team at Navigate.Support@lehman.cuny.edu, and a staff member will reach out to you.