Am I Eligible?
In order to qualify for the Lehman ACE Program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an incoming first-year or transfer student with a CUNY OR Westchester Community College Associate’s Degree beginning at Lehman College in Fall 2023. Current Lehman students and transfer students with additional 4-year college credits are not eligible.
- Meet Lehman’s Undergraduate Admissions requirements; to apply, please visit Admissions.
- Be a New York State resident and/or eligible for in-state tuition.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid and the New York State Tuition Assistance Program application. Students who are unable to complete FAFSA/TAP due to immigration status must complete the New York State DREAM Act application.
- Commit to the completion of an ACE eligible major within two years (transfer) or four years (freshmen). Transfer eligibility for certain majors may be impacted if you have not completed prerequisite coursework at your prior college. Transfers must be able to complete their Lehman requirements within 60 credits to be eligible.
- ACE students cannot participate in SEEK, Macaulay Honors College, or the Adult Degree Program.
- Adhere to all ACE program requirements.
ACE Program Requirements
- Attend all regularly scheduled meetings and workshops with the ACE academic advisor (1-2 per month, unless otherwise agreed on by your advisor).
- Attend the Lehman College ACE new student orientation.
- Commit to graduating within four years (freshmen) or two years (transfer) and adhere to course schedules and degree maps outlined by your advisor.
- Maintain full-time status by enrolling in at least 15 credits per semester.
- Enroll in summer or winter courses if 30 credits are not earned by the end of each academic year.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application each year, and accept any federal and state grant aid awarded.
- Complete career development opportunities each academic year.
- Respond promptly to all communications sent out by ACE staff.