What Is the Office of Prestigious Awards?
The Office of Prestigious Awards (OPA) prepares and advises students competing for nationally and internationally competitive awards. The office supports and guides Lehman College students and alumni through all stages of application and selection processes.
The vision of the OPA is that more students are aware of, eligible for, and can develop competitive applications for awards that support their research, creative projects, graduate school aspirations, language acquisition and other scholarly activities.
- Assisting students in finding funding for personal and scholarly development
- Identifying and evaluating students interested in applying to nationally competitive awards
- Preparing and supporting students as they apply to awards
- Helping students improve their essay writing, interviewing and professional presentation skills
- Providing students with Graduate School & Professional School application assistance
Types of Awards:
- Undergraduate Fellowships & Funding
- Internships & Career Enrichment Programs
- Summer Research Programs
- Research/Study Abroad Grants & Funding
- Graduate School Fellowships & Funding
OPA Contact Information
Office of Prestigious Awards
Location: Carman 188