Instructions how to enter Grades and Attendance in Campus CE
Welcome to a new semester!
Attendance must be kept weekly. Final attendance and grades are due 3 business days after the class ends. If someone is not listed on your roster, notify firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP; cannot attend without registration/receipt proof.*
If you have any questions or issues entering grades/attendance please contact: CE@lehman.cuny.edu
Please access your rosters and enter attendance and grades online as follows:
1. Click on the link below and login in Campus CE https://www.campusce.net/lehmanadmin/SignIn.aspx
2. Click "My Settings" (located upper left corner of the screen)
3. Select "My Profile" (should be able to see your contact info- in middle of the screen)
4. Click on "Reports" Tab located on top of your contact info - you will see other tabs such as schedule, holiday, calendar, etc.
5. In Reports, you will find all of the courses assigned to you- click on edit - to add or edit grades/attendance or view /print rosters.
6. Select the course and click "edit" under "Grades" column.
7. Then select grades (see below options) for each student by clicking the drop-down arrow.
8. Lastly, when you are finished click save.
9. For grades you can enter any grade that applies to your class:
Adult Grades: A+ = 97-100; A = 93-96; A- = 90-92; B+ = 85-89; B = 80-84; B- = 77-79; C+ = 74-76; C = 70-73; C- = 66-69; F = Failure/65 and below for most courses except Real Estate; INC = Incomplete work needs to be submitted within 2 weeks following class end date or grade becomes F; W = Withdrawal; N/A = Never Attended
Adult Personal Enrichment and Adult Workshops: P = Pass; W = Withdrawal; R = Repeat course for swimming courses only; N/A = Never Attended. Children/Teen Grades: E = Excellent Progress; G = Good Progress; M = Minimal Progress; W = Withdrawal; R = Repeat course for swimming courses only; N/A = Never Attended.
10. Please note that if a student stops attending after the first class and their name still appears on the roster, enter a W withdrawal grade unless the student has missed less than 20% of classes and can make up the grade, therefore give them an INC
*Much more information is available online at FACULTY RESOURCE page: http://lehman.edu/academics/continuing-education/faculty-resources.php