Online Certificate in Infant-Toddler Program –
Early Childhood & Childhood Education
School of Education
Online Format: Online Mix (synchronous & asynchronous)
- 100% Online – no attendance required on campus
- NYS approved certificate
- Courses taught by dedicated faculty who are knowledgeable in infant-toddler / early childhood education
Program Description and Career Opportunities
The Infant-Toddler Certificate Program will provide 12 credits for those providing care for infants and toddlers for New York State certified early childhood education teachers; and for additional courses specific to infant-toddler development. The program will focus on cognitive development, social-emotional development, language development, and the needs and development of the exceptional learner.
- Degree Requirements: View Program Catalog
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 in undergraduate studies (if already enrolled)
- High school diploma
The cost per credit hour is $305 (in-state tuition & fees).
- Fall semester: February 1
- Spring: September 15
Michele Washington, M.A.