The Professional Studies program at Lehman, also known as the Adult Degree Program (ADP), has been successful at offering an exceptional array of services and opportunities to adults seeking their bachelor's and master's degrees. More than twenty percent of Adult Degree Program students and alumni have been recognized for their academic and professional achievements at Lehman College. They have made the Deans’ List, been named Presidential Scholars, received prestigious honors such as the Golden Key Honor Society, fellowships, and grants including the LCU Fund for Women's Education, and the Women's Forum Fellowship.
News & Announcements
- Starting Fall 2015 - We are pleased to announce the addition of our RN to BS Online Program. Registered nurses with an Associates degree can earn their Bachelor of Science fully online. More information will be available in early 2015.
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies
The Adult Degree Program features:
- Flexible course options: day, evening, weekend, hybrid and online course availability
- Individualized studies focusing on unique academic and professional goals, in addition to those offered at Lehman College at the bachelor's and Master's levels
- Credits for Prior Learning earned through volunteering, employment or U.S. military service
- Easy accessibility by public transportation or car, including parking
- Distinguished faculty and courses that have a liberal arts and multi-disciplinary focus
- Affordable tuition and financial aid packages
- Personalized academic advising that supports students' selection of major and meets their academic, professional or personal goals
Last modified: Jan 28, 2015