Announcement Message Here
- Group tutoring which is offered on a drop-in basis
- Cultivate an collaborative environment for student learning
- Computer access for students to complete assignments
- Provides review sessions, which target student academic needs
Hours of Operations
During the fall and spring semester the hours are:
- Monday thru Thursday: 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Saturdays: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
The lab is not open for tutoring when classes are not in session and when the college is closed. Please call or email to confirm hours.
Subject to change and indicates the courses in which we provide support during the semester. Should we not have a tutor available for the course in which you need help, please contact these other academic support services on campus: SEEK Learning Resource Center (Old Gym 212), ACE (Old Gym 205), and the Science Learning Center (Gillet Hall 133).
This is subject to change and if you want more information please call or email to confirm availability.
Interested in Becoming a Tutor?
If you would like to become a math and/or computer science tutor feel free tofill out the online application below (you can also pick up and drop off an application at the Math Lab).
You must fulfill all the requirements to be considered. Tutors who can tutor both math and computer science are in higher demand.
Location: Gillet Hall Room 222
Coordinator: Loric Madramootoo