Make a Donation
As Lehman’s campus and community grow, so must its financial resources. Support for the Campaign for Lehman College will ensure the success of the College’s mission to offer an excellent liberal arts and sciences education to promising and motivated students in the Bronx. It will allow Lehman to continue meeting the changing needs of our students, our faculty, our campus, and our community while serving as a cultural and economic anchor in the region.
Your support for the Campaign for Lehman College will help the College build a permanent endowment. Unrestricted gifts to the Annual Fund provide direct support that will be of greatest benefit to students, faculty, and our campus: increasing scholarship and faculty funding, enhancing programs and facilities, and addressing critical needs as they arise.
Gifts to Support Specific Needs and Resources
From scholarships to library books, academic departments, study abroad opportunities and more, you have the option to direct your contribution toward a particular interest, program, or initiative at Lehman. Make your choice through the two drop-down menus in our online giving form. All other gifts will support general college needs through the Annual Fund.
Many corporations and employers will match, double, or even triple your gift to Lehman! Check our list of companies to learn if your employer participates in a matching gift program.
Popular giving initiatives include:
- The Macaulay Honors College at Lehman
- Scholarships, including named and memorial scholarships
- Commemorative Bricks (also available in a standard size)
Other Ways to Give
- Planned gifts: establishing a trust or charitable gift annuity, or including Lehman College in your will
- Gifts of stock from privately held corporations
- Gifts of appreciated property such as publicly traded securities or real property
- Gift of an established business
- “In-kind” gifts that can be directly utilized by the College
To learn more about major gifts, the Lehman Angel Investors Program, planned giving, naming opportunities, and endowed professorships, contact Susan E. Ebersole, Executive Director of the Lehman College Foundation, at 718-960-8350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.