Latest Fact Book - Fall 2016*
* The Fact Book is currently as a draft due to vetting of data and approvals. Please contact our office for more information.
The Fact Book is the principal source of information about Lehman College. Published annually, the Fact Book contains a ten year history of both undergraduate and graduate student enrollment, performance and persistence.
All of the student information is drawn from the Institutional Research Database (IRDB), which is maintained by the CUNY Office of Institutional Research and is the official source of enrollment information for the University.
Note: If there is any particular information needed and it is not in the current Factbook, please fill out our Data Request Form with the specifications for your case.
In this format, the Fact Book data is displayed in the following major sections:
- Section 1: About the College
- Section 2: Fall 2016 Semester Overview
- Section 3: Overall Student Enrollment
- Section 4: Undergraduate Students
- Section 5: Graduate Students
- Section 6: Students Progress and Performance
- Section 7: Faculty and Staff
- Section 8: Finances and Facilities
- Section 9: Sources
Note: Click the above links for detailed information about each section.
Download the complete Fact Book by clicking the image below:
|2016 Fact Book|
Individual sections and pages of the book are available for download below.
- Lehman College at a Glance
- Lehman College Administration
- Lehman College Accreditation
- Degrees Offered
Print all pages of Section 1
- Overall Student Enrollment
- Overall FTE Student Enrollment
- Student Demographics
Print all pages of Section 3
- Undegraduate Students Classification
- Undergraduate Students Demographics
- First-Time Freshmen
- Transfer Students
- Undergraduate Declared Majors
- Undergraduate Declared Minors
- Degrees Granted to Undergraduate Students
Print all pages of Section 4
- Graduate Students Demographics
- Majors Declared by Graduate Students
- Degrees Granted to Graduate Students
Print all pages of Section 5
- Average Credits Attempted
- Grade Point Average in First Term
- Retention, Persistance and Graduation Rates
- Student FTE by Department, Subject & Level
- Student Credit Hours by School & Class Level
Print all pages of Section 6
- Employees by Type and Status
- Full-Time Staff by Employment Category
- Faculty by Rank
- Faculty Demographics
- Full-Time Faculty by School and Department
Print all pages of Section 7
- Lehman College Annual Budget
- Adjunct Budget
- Research and Sponsored Programs
- Library Collections
- Space Inventory
Print all pages of Section 8
Print all pages of Section 9
If you would like to see previous versions of the Fact Book, please visit the Archive page.
CUNY Interactive Fact Book
The CUNY Office of Institutional Research published an Interactive Fact Book with information pertaining to all CUNY Colleges.