Skip to Main Content
Skip to Main Navigation
Nutrition and Health Education Links
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - is the world's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals. The Academy is committed to improving the nation's health and advancing the profession of dietetics through research, education and advocacy.
- Nutrition.gov - provides easy access to vetted food and nutrition information from across the federal government. It serves as a gateway to reliable information on nutrition, healthy eating, physical activity, and food safety for consumers.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - mission is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. Information on nutrition, exercise, diabetes treatment and prevention, advocacy, community programs and events is included.
- The American Heart Association’s - mission is to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. Information on nutrition, exercise, heart disease treatment and prevention, advocacy, community programs and events is included.
- MedlinePlus is the National Institutes of Health's - Web site for patients and their families and friends. Produced by the National Library of Medicine, it brings you information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues in language you can understand. MedlinePlus offers reliable, up-to-date health information, anytime, anywhere, for free.
- The Food and Nutrition Information Center - a leader in food and human nutrition information dissemination since 1971 - provides credible, accurate, and practical resources for nutrition and health professionals, educators, government personnel and consumers.
- The Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) - is a consumer advocacy organization whose twin missions are to conduct innovative research and advocacy programs in health and nutrition, and to provide consumers with current, useful information about their health and well-being
- Quackwatch - is an international network of people who are concerned about health-related frauds, myths, fads, fallacies, and misconduct. Its primary focus is on quackery-related information that is difficult or impossible to get elsewhere.
- Fruits and Veggies: More Matters