The Office of the Registrar is the keeper of your academic records. The Office updates and maintains the accuracy of your courses and grades, semester and cumulative indices, withdrawals and personal information.
The Office of the Registrar is a primary point of contact for students and faculty. The Office plays a vital role in developing and implementing policies and procedures, and systems to assist with the maintenance of student records. We ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data collected and distributed to our constituents. We strive to utilize technology-based solutions when possible to increase efficiencies and data integrity in areas as well as support the overall needs to the academic community.
We support and provide leadership in the implementation, enforcement, and monitoring of all college policies regarding academic information. We ensure that relevant policies and procedures are communicated effectively throughout the college community.
We work closely with all departments in a manner based on principles and fairness, good stewardship, and a commitment to excellence. The staff members strive to ensure the fair and impartial treatment of all constituents and provide service of the highest caliber. We make sure that confidentiality of records and procedures for access and release is regulated as per FERPA.
Office of the Registrar Management
- Yvette Rosario, Senior Registrar
- Takiyah A. Ali, Deputy Registrar & Master Scriber
- John Lucente, Associate Registrar
- Rudranauth (Neslon) Tulsiram, Associate Registrar - TAP Certifying Officer/Semester Information Services
- Milagros Gallardo, Assistant Registrar/ Course & Classroom Scheduling
- Jean Geiger, Assistant Registrar/ Course & Classroom Scheduling
- Daniel Nicasio, Assistant Registrar/ Graduation & DegreeWorks Scriber
- Denetra Christian, Assistant Registrar/ Transcripts & Records
Main phone number: 718-960-8021
Main fax number: 718-960-7336
Main e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Feb 5, 2015