Transfer Student Checklist
Welcome to Lehman College!
We are so happy you are joining the Lehman College community and want your experiences to be positive. Use the check list below to assist you in keeping organized and on task as you go through the enrollment process. *
- APPLY TO LEHMAN COLLEGE
- APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID if you haven’t already
- RECEIVE ACCEPTANCE LETTER
- SUBMIT COMMITMENT DEPOSIT
- CLAIM CUNYfirst ACCOUNT
- RECEIVE TRANSFER CREDIT EVALUATION (TCE) along with Transfer Student Checklist
- SCHEDULE A GENERAL EDUCATION ADVISING APPOINTMENT (only if you received your TCE, you cannot be advised without a TCE)
- MEET WITH A FACULTY ADVISOR from your chosen major
- DECLARE MAJOR if we’ve accepted 45 to 60 or more credits
- SUBMIT IMMUNIZATION INFORMATION to the Student Health Center, T3 Building, Room 118.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS APPLY FOR STUDENT VISA
- REGISTER for classes online via CUNYfirst
- SUBMIT PAYMENT (please refer to Deadlines)
*If you need assistance or this information in an alternative format, please contact the Office of Student Disability Services at 718-960-8441.
To view Transfer Student Checklist in PDF format, please click on the following link. Transfer Student Checklist (PDF)
Last modified: Sep 8, 2014