News & Announcements
Retropay- Checks Distribution
Faculty and staff can pick up their paychecks on Thursday, January 19, 2017 at the Faculty Dining Room from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Current employees must bring their Lehman College i.d. card.
Former faculty and staff must produce a valid photo i.d. in order to receive their paychecks. Thereafter, paper paychecks can be picked up from the Office of Human Resources, Shuster Hall, Rm 230, until further notice.
If you were employed by another CUNY college and are entitled to retroactive pay from that college a physical check will be at that campus.Contact Human Resources for pick up instructions for other campuses
or if you have any other questions about the distribution process, please email Human.Resources@lehman.cuny.edu.
Office Hours for the Week of January 16th, 2017
- Monday: Martin Luther King Day - College Closed
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Extended hours
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Extended hours
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Extended hours
Our mission is to provide exemplary service to our faculty, staff, students, and administrators in support of Lehman College's educational goals. We do this by providing strategic support and effective guidance in the areas of recruitment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, and staff development—all while promoting an environment of diversity.
We provide assistance in the areas of:
- Managerial and Staff Development
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Classified Staff Labor Relations
- HR Data Reports
In addition to utilizing HR staff email, feel free to address any Human Resources concerns or issues you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Announcements
- New ePAF and ePRF User Guides
- NEW! FAQs for the Classified Staff-new contractual salaries and retroactive pay (PDF)
- NEW! FAQs for the PSC-Represented employees-new contractual salaries and retroactive pay (PDF)
- Tax Changes (PDF)
- Information about Ratification Bonuses (PDF)
- Domestic Violence and the Workplace: A Handbook for Employer's
- The following is the HEO Screening Committee meeting schedule for 2017. Please note all items to be considered for the Committee’s review must be submitted five business days before the scheduled meeting.
|Date for Submission to Human Resources||HEO Screening Committee Meeting Date||Time||Location|
|JAN. 02, 2017||JAN. 9, 2017||3:00 PM||ELECTRONIC|
|JAN. 18, 2017||JAN. 25, 2017||3:00 PM||SHUSTER 336|
|JAN. 30, 2017||FEB. 06, 2017||3:00 PM||B-018|
|FEB. 20, 2017||FEB. 27, 2017||3:00 PM||B-018|
|FEB. 27, 2017||MAR. 06, 2017||3:00 PM||B-018|
|MAR. 13, 2017||MAR. 20, 2017||3:00 PM||B-018|
|APR. 03, 2017||APR. 10, 2017||3:00 PM||B-018|
|APR. 17, 2017||APR. 24, 2017||3:00 PM||B-018|
|APR. 27, 2017||MAY 11, 2017||3:00 PM||SHUSTER 336|
|MAY 15, 2017||MAY 22, 2017||3:00 PM||B-018|
|MAY 30, 2017||JUN. 05, 2017||3:00 PM||SHUSTER 336|
|JUN. 12, 2017||JUN. 19, 2017||3:00 PM||SHUSTER 336|
CUNY Drug and Alcohol Policy
Office of Labor Relations Health Information Notices:
- Holiday High Roads
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Festive Holiday
- Deer Oaks Fact Sheet
- CUNY EAP Counseling Service
Last modified: Jan 18, 2017