Lunch and Learn and Afternoon Coffee Breaks
Bring your lunch and dine with us, and meet other members of the Lehman community in a social event that provides an opportunity for all to share in and discuss new or existing web applications in the educational technology realm.
- Admission to these presentations is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- A reservation is not required.
- A Lehman College ID card with a current semester sticker is required to attend.
Educational Technology Support (ETS) offers hands-on workshops to assist faculty, adjunct instructors and instructional staff to integrate technologies with their instruction.
Educational Technology Consultation
We provide educational technology consultation for your hybrid/blended online classes, training and design services to assist you in choosing the best tools for your instructional goals.
- developing stimulating curricula based on real-world problems into the classroom;
- providing scaffolds for the tools to enhance learning;
- giving students and teachers more opportunities for feedback, reflection, and revision;
- building communities that include faculty, administrators, students, practicing professionals, scientists, and other interested people;
- expanding opportunities for faculty learning.
These specialized training sessions are designed for collaborative learning and cover applications used at the college by Lehman Faculty. These casual question-and-answer-centered demonstrations will be open to Lehman College faculty, staff and students.
Building Online Learning Communities
In the fall 2013-spring 2014 semesters, you are invited to interact with your colleagues and prepare for online teaching and learning at Lehman. For more information see our CUNY Hybrid Initiative page.
Scheduled Personal Consultation Sessions
We’re here to answer your questions, and develop long and short term course projects for your online courses. To request a consultation, a full list of workshops and events, to register, or receive personal assistance, schedule your appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial extension 4024 when on campus or 347-577-4024
Last modified: May 22, 2013