IT Services for Students
Use Student Connect or CUNYfirst MyInfo to look up class schedules and other information essential to starting semester. CUNYfirst MyInfo is available from Blackboard, and directly at http://myinfo.cuny.edu. Use your CUNY login (or Blackboard) credentials to login to MyInfo. For further information refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.
Registered Lehman students may download Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, through their Office 365 email accounts.
- Blackboard Support
- CUNYfirst Support
- Help Desk
- Lehman One Access for Students
- Disability Support
- Email Support
- Wireless Support
- Media Technology Reservations
- Computer Security Alerts
- Password Management Guide
- Computer Accounts
Emergency Broadband Benefit
Students - Please review eligibility to apply for an emergency broadband subsidy of up to $50. per month per household. This national emergency assistance program has several criteria and includes recipients of federal Pell recipients, household members who receive free school lunch, and others. Please review and apply, as appropriate.
- Visit Office 365 to access Office 365 email
- Office 365 FAQs
- Lehman Password Manager Guide
- Configuring Mobile Devices with Lehman Email Account. Visit the Reference Guides page to access the step by step instructions.
- Visit Reference Guides page to access the step by step instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit IT Frequently Asked Questions and Knowledgebase page for more information about our services.