Transferring from Queensborough Community College
Lehman College and Queensborough Community College have partnered to develop a clear pathway for Queensborough Community College students to follow when seeking to transfer to Lehman College upon completion of their Associates degree.
Benefits of this partnership include:
- The opportunity to earn degrees from two quality public institutions with the lowest tuition rates regionally
- The ability to transfer up to 70 community college credits toward your Bachelors degree
- Academic Advising services from professional advisors
- Up-to-the-minute information about recruitment events, open houses, etc.
- Invitations to participate in Lehman College campus events
How do my Credits Transfer into my degree program at Lehman College?
Articulation Agreements are agreements between a community college and a four year college designed to provide students with information on the courses that they should complete while pursuing their Associate’s degree and what courses will be required upon transferring.
- Business Administration to BBA All Tracks
- Performing Arts to Lehman BFA
- Performing Arts to Lehman BA
Applying to Lehman College
Students interested in transferring to Lehman College should visit the Lehman College application page for complete application information.
If you have missed the application deadline for the semester you are interested in attending Lehman please contact the Lehman College Office of Admissions at (718) 960-8713.