Step 1 | Apply For Your Form I-20
1. New and Transfer Students: You will need a Lehman College letter or email of admissons before you can apply for the I-20.er of admission to Lehman College.
2. Change of Program Level for Continuing Students: Lehman International Students continuting a second academic program must apply for a new I-20 as well.
3. Have you received a letter or email of admission to Lehman College?
If you answered YES, you are eligible to apply for your Form I-20 . Read steps 1-6 before you apply.
1.Submit the completed Form I-20 application and all supporting documents via email, to: Isso.shuster.lehman.cuny.edu; Attention DSOs/I-20 App.
2. Make sure the application is complete and all supporttng documents are attached to the email in one pdf file.
3. Allow up to 5 business days for the International Student Advisor / Designated School Official ( DSO ) to determine your elegibility for the form I-20.
4. The International Student Advisor / Designated School Official ( DSO ) will review and process I-20 application and contact you if additional documentation is needed.
5. The International Studnet Advisor / Designated School Official ( DSO ) will notify you via email when all I-20 application requierement have been meet and the your I-20 is ready t mailing or pick up.
6. Complete Form I-20 "Application" (click)
If you have applied for admission to Lehman College but you have not received a letter or email of admission to Lehman College, please check the status of your CUNY/Lehman application here: CUNY Admissions Application Status website.