If you need to speak to someone immediately, please use our Virtual Front Desk by connecting to the Live Agent Chatbot use this link and see the box above. Our virtual front desk is open during our regular office hours. Monday – Thursday 9-5 and Friday 9-3. Financial Aid Counselors are available to answer all your questions.
Or you can now schedule an appointment to speak to a Financial Aid advisor via Navigate for a zoom or in person meeting.
Please read the following prior to scheduling your appointment:
- BEFORE scheduling a meeting, please use the Lehman College Financial Aid Office Virtual Front Desk/Live Agent chatbot to speak virtually with a Financial Aid Counselor. They may be able to answer all your questions prior to meeting with a Counselor and appointments may be limited. To access the chatbot, use this link.
- Spring 2023 Semester hours are Monday to Thursday 9:30am-4:30pm and Friday 9:30am-3pm
- If you still need to make an appointment after speaking virtually with a Financial Aid Counselor via the Chatbot, use this appointment scheduling link.
- All in-person meetings will be scheduled in Shuster Hall, Room 136. Someone will greet you at your scheduled meeting time. If you are more than 5 minutes late for your appointment, we may not be able to accommodate you and you will have to re-schedule.
- If you have scheduled a Zoom meeting, please use the Zoom link found in your confirmation email and log on at the time of your meeting. If you are more than 5 minutes late for your appointment, we may not be able to accommodate you and you will have to re-schedule.
- Please make sure to comply with all College vaccination requirements to obtain access to the campus.
- If you no longer need the appointment, please cancel it as soon as possible via logging in to Navigate. You can follow the instructions on the Lehman Navigate FAQ page
Financial Aid Office
250 Bedford Park Blvd West
Bronx, NY 10468