TEACH. LEARN. INSPIRE
Jumpstart advances equitable learning outcomes for young children in underserved communities by recruiting and supporting Lehman students to deliver high-quality programming to children and drive systems change through teaching, advocacy, and leadership. We are a national early education organization working toward the day every child in America enters kindergarten prepared to succeed.
The Lehman College Jumpstart program is made up of passionate students working to make a difference. We offer students of all majors a chance to work alongside like-minded peers, receive training, and gain invaluable hands-on work experience.
|Ready to make a difference? APPLY TODAY!
- Make an impact on the lives of preschool children in underserved communities.
- If eligible, earn Federal Work Study or a Jumpstart stipend.
- Earn fieldwork hours for entry level EDU classes (professor approval required) or internship credit.
- Gain leadership skills through training and professional development opportunities.
- Receive the Segal AmeriCorps Education Award when you complete your service year.
Janice Pineda-Ortiz, Jumpstart Site Manager
Location: APEX Building, Room 257