Transcript Information

As a result of expanding our online services, all transcript orders are exclusively submitted online, thus discontinuing in-person services. We encourage all students to plan ahead and submit your transcript request orders to meet your upcoming deadlines.

We process transcript requests for all alumni, current and former students of our college. You may request a copy of your academic transcript from Lehman College by using our online service.


Order Online- The fastest and most convenient way, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Track your Order- After placing the transcript request order online, you can check the status of the order on the Parchment Tracking page. You can either sign into your Parchment account or search using your Document ID Number (DID) given to you on the receipt of your order.

  • The best first step is to log into your Parchment account, then visit the Parchment Help Center, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions and articles to support your needs.
  • You can also engage with ParchieBot, our intelligent chat function designed to answer your questions and provide order information.
  • From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance. The Support Team is available M-F, 8am - 8pm ET.

Please be mindful of the following:

  • In accordance with the policies of the City University of New York, there is no transcript fee for transcripts going from one CUNY college to another CUNY college or affiliated units. If your transcript is in CUNYfirst, CUNY Admission/Registrar staff can access your record if needed for transfer credit evaluation and/or admission processing.
  • Transcripts include all coursework taken at Lehman College, both undergraduate and graduate level
  • Plan ahead and submit your transcript request with enough time to meet your deadlines
  • GRADUATING?  If you anticipate graduating in an upcoming class (January, February, May/June or September) and need to place an order for a transcript, it is strongly recommended to continue monitoring the status of your graduation via CUNYfirst. For instructions on how to view the status, click here. If your status is Awarded, this means your conferral date is officially posted on your record and your degree has been conferred. If your status is “Applied” or “Approved” You can place an order online for transcript and request for “HOLD FOR DEGREE POST” in your order. Selecting this option will place your order on hold until your degree is posted.
  • Transcripts for non-credit classes and certificate programs offered by the School of Continuing and Professional Studies are housed separately from traditional credit-bearing and degree seeking programs. Consequently, you cannot use Parchment to request an official transcript, as they have a separate process for requesting transcripts. For assistance in requesting a transcript from the School of Continuing and Professional Studies, kindly email their office at

Official TranscriptOfficial copy sent directly to employers, colleges, and other institutions.

Official Sealed Transcript to Another Individual- Official copy sent to the student in a sealed envelope. This type of request typically includes other documents (i.e. licensure forms, application packages, etc). The name of the institution and contact person MUST be provided to process third-party transcript requests.

  • The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. S.1232g) protects the confidentiality of student education records. Student records CANNOT be released without the student's authorization.
  • The Office of the Registrar takes responsibility for handling transcripts in a prompt manner. However, we are NOT responsible for mishandling by the U.S. Post Office or the receiving institution or recipient.
  • Students must confirm the accuracy of the address/ recipient information prior to submitting the transcript request. If this information is incorrect and cannot be delivered, you will have to request and pay for another official transcript with the correct address.

Visit CUNY's FAQs Page for details and information.