From the MSOL Program Coordinator, Janet R. DeSimone and the EDL Program Coordinator, Rosa Rivera-McCutchen
“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.”
--Peter F. Drucker--
Lehman offers the following leadership degree/certificate programs:
- Organizational Leadership, Master of Science (M.S.) Program (30 credits) (non-certification program);
- Organizational Leadership, Master of Science (M.S.) Program (FULLY ONLINE) (30 credits) (non-certification program);
- Educational Leadership, Master of Science in Education (M.S.Ed.) Program (30 Credits) (leads to New York State Initial Certification as a school building leader); and
- Educational Leadership/District Leader Extension Program (12-15 credits) (leads to New York State Professional Certification as a school district leader).
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership (four workshops) no undergrad degree required
Never before has the need for qualified leaders been greater. We invite you to join us in our mission to transform organizations and schools and effect change, one leader at a time. We wish you the best of luck and look forward to meeting you at some point.
Learn more about the leadership programs by visiting our individual programs or by perusing the organizational and educational leadership program information in the graduate bulletin. (Applications are normally due in April for fall admission.) Go directly to the application.
For information on the Organizational Leadership Graduate Program, please email to email@example.com
For information on the Educational Leadership (PreK-12 certification) Graduate Program, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org