Graduate Open Houses and Information Sessions
Lehman College offers an extensive array of more than 40 master's degrees in: the humanities, fine arts, natural sciences, health fields, teacher education, social work, and business. The Office of Graduate Admissions hosts regular, program-specific information sessions for many of our graduate programs. Our Graduate Information Sessions are designed to highlight the benefits and value of a Lehman College graduate degree and provide prospective applicants with an overview of our graduate programs. It is also an opportunity to meet with faculty and learn more about the application process, tuition costs, and transfer credits.
Our Programs and Degrees page offers a listing of graduate programs and gives you access to the full course description and website for your intended program. You may also view our Program Advisers page to make an appointment with a graduate adviser.
Come visit our beautiful, historic campus for a Graduate Information Session and see how a post-baccalaureate degree at Lehman College can help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
Registration is now open for Information Sessions in September. Registration for upcoming events will be added monthly.
- Saturday, November 14, 2015 -- Liberal Studies M.A., Start: 2:00 p.m. - Location: Carman Hall, Room B04
Monday, November 16, 2015 – Master’s in Social Work, Start: 5:00 p.m. - Location: Music Building, Faculty Dining Room
- Monday, December 7, 2015 -- Master's in Public Health, Start: 6:00 p.m. - Location: Leonard Lief Library, Fine Arts Classroom, Room 226-A
- Tuesday, January 12, 2016, – Master’s in Social Work, Start: 5:00 p.m. Location: Music Building, Faculty Dining Room
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016 -- Early Childhood Education M.S.Ed., Start: 4:00 p.m. - Location: TBD
- Wednesday, February 24, 2016 -- Counselor Education M.S.Ed., Start:: 4:00 p.m. -Location: TBD
- Moday, March 7, 2016 -- Literacy Studies M.S.Ed., Start: 4:30 p.m. - Location: TBD
To reserve a seat for our next Information Session, complete the online registration form:
In case of cancellation due to inclement weather, call (718) 960-8777 to check the status of a session.