English Composition Office
Carman Hall, Room 339
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and by appointment\
The English Composition Office:
- Gives departmental permission to register for ENG 110 and ENG 120.
- Provides testing, placement, and advisement for students whose first language is not English (ESL) and who want or require intermediate or upper-level ESL courses designed to prepare them for ENG 110 and ENG 120.
- Administers the Transfer Placement Evaluation for students who transferred English Composition credits to Lehman before Fall 2002
- If you need to take this test, please call or visit to set up an appointment.
- Houses the Freshman Year Initiative Program.
Last modified: Oct 13, 2011