The Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs is the College's chief academic officer and senior member of the Cabinet. The Provost is responsible for all educational programs, as well as for academic issues that relate to the faculty, including appointments, promotions, and evaluations. She also is responsible for preparing accreditation reviews, strategic planning, and the review of division and departmental budgets.
- Melissa Kirk, Chief of Staff to the Provost
- Deborah Rhem-Jackson, Academic Affairs Manager
- Maria Camaj, Administrative Executive Assistant to the Provost and Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Alison Abreu, Faculty Development and Comminications Specialist
- Denise Escano, College Assistant