Transferring "IN" to Lehman College
If you transfer to Lehman from a college or university in your own country there are 2 important things that you need to know:
1. You cannot apply for your I-20 Form as a "Transfer Student"
2. You will need to apply for your Form I-20 as a "New Student"
TRANSFER "IN" STUDENT ELIGIBILITY
You are eligible to transfer IN to Lehman College only if you meet the following requirements:
1. You have been admitted to a full-time academic program at Lehman
2. You are currently in valid F-1 student status (as an enrolled student or on OPT) at another U.S. school or you are within your grace period following the completion of your program (or OPT)
3. The program at Lehman will begin no more than five months after your current completion date