Updated Deadlines for Scholarships/Fellowships/Grants:
Students interested in learning more about Scholarship opportunities and/ or applying, should contact our office in Carman Hall room 337 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that the application proccess can be demanding and may take some time to prepare. For this reason we encourage students to begin the application process early.
- Click Here for a list of prestigious scholarships provided by CUNY.
Updated Scholarship Dates
- Accepting applications : COMING SOON
- Application deadline for Summer2014: March 4th, 2014 (11:59pm central time)
- Boren Scholarships 2014 - Application deadline will be on February 5th, 2014 (5pm)
- Boren Fellowships 2014 - Application deadline will be on January 28, 2014 (5pm)
More Information about Scholarships/Fellowships/Grants
DEADLINE HAS PASSED FOR SUMMER 2014
Every Spring and Fall, the City University of New York offers SIROCS scholarships for CUNY students participating in short-term CUNY study abroad programs in the summer and winter intersessions. Rewards range from $1,000 to $4,000, and eligibility varies by the following criteria: You can fill out the online application at the SIROCS Web site.
This year, STOCS changed to SIROCS with some changes added to eligibilty, a raise in offered scholarship rewards, as well as programs accepted by SIROCS. If you have any questions, please go to the website above and look at the new changes. You may also come to our office if you need more assistance.
- Fulbright Scholarship
- The prestigious Fulbright Scholarship Program is a public diplomacy initiative funded by the U.S. Department of State.
- Those not attending school must request applicant information from IIE's U.S. student programs office.
- IIE cannot accept applications from foreign nationals for the Fulbright program. Foreign nationals must apply through the binational Fulbright Commission or designated U.S. diplomatic post in their home nation.
- Website: http://www.iie.org/en/Fulbright/
- Studio Arts Center International (SACI)
- Florence, Italy
- For serious students seeking excellence in studio art, liberal arts, and art conservation.
- Available for semester/year abroad, late spring and summer studies, two-year diploma, post-baccalaureate, M.A. and M.F.A. programs.
- Applications and info: 1-800-344-9186
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program for Study Abroad
- For U.S. students who are receiving Federal PELL grant funding at a two-year or four-year college or university.
- Awards of up to $5,000
- Applications and info: 713-621-6300
- E-mail: email@example.com
Website: Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program for Study Abroad
- David L. Boren Undergraduate Scholarship for Study Abroad (National Security Education Program)
- Funding for U.S. students interested in studying abroad in Asia, Africa, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, and the Middle East
- Awards range from $10,000 per semester to $20,000 per full academic year
- Applications and info: 1-800-618-NSEP
- Charles B. Rangel International Affairs Program
- Graduate Fellowship - Awards $34,000 each year for students pursuing a Master's in International Affairs
- Summer Enrichment Program- The Rangel Program covers the cost of tuition, room, board, and air or train travel from home/school. It also provides a stipend of $3,500 (budget permitting).