Student Evaluation of Teaching and Learning Fall 2018
The Student Evaluations of Teaching and Learning (SETL) for fall 2018 opened on Friday, November 30 and will be available through Thursday, December 13. Your feedback is important – please take a few minutes today to evaluate your course and your instructor.
Complete details are in your Lehman Email inbox. Links to the surveys can also be found on Lehman 360 and completed on your mobile device. Download the Lehman Mobile app on the App Store or on Goggle Play. The desktop version can be found here: https://lehman360.lehman.edu
Don’t wait, evaluate!
IT Services for Students
Use Student Connect or CUNYfirst MyInfo to look up class schedules and other information essential to starting semester. CUNYfirst MyInfo is available from the CUNY Portal Login Page, from Blackboard, and directly at http://myinfo.cuny.edu. Use your CUNY Portal (or Blackboard) username and password to login to MyInfo. For further information refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.
Registered Lehman students may download Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, through their Office 365 email accounts.
- Blackboard Support
- CUNYfirst Support
- Help Desk
- Lehman One Access for Students
- Disability Support
- Email Support
- Wireless Support
- Media Technology Reservations
- Computer Security Alerts
- Password Management Guide
- Computer Accounts
- Visit Office 365 to access Office 365 email
- Office 365 FAQs
- Lehman Password Manager Guide
- Configuring Mobile Devices with Lehman Email Account. Visit the Reference Guides page to access the step by step instructions.
- Visit Reference Guides page to access the step by step instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit IT Frequently Asked Questions and Knowledgebase page for more information about our services.