IT Services for Faculty and Staff
- Lehman Unity Voicemail
- Help Desk
- Wireless Support
- Blackboard Support for Faculty
- Computer Security Alerts
- Email Support
- Faculty & Staff Training
- Password Management Guide
- Web Services
- Faculty Lab
- Reservation Procedures
- Software Availability
- Microsoft Office Pro Plus
- Student Evaluation of Teaching and Learning (SETL)
Help Desk in the Academic IT Center
The IT Help Desk is the first point-of-contact for members of the Lehman College community seeking information and assistance with campus technology issues. We are located in the Academic IT Center in Room 108 of Carman Hall.
The Help Desk is staffed during standard business hours Monday-Friday when the College is open and during other times when the IT Center itself is opened.
In addition to walk-in consultation during our hours of operation, you may also contact us at any time:
- by telephone at 718-960-1111
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our IT Help Desk FAQ's and Knowledgebase page for more information.
IT Help Desk in the Lehman Library
- Wireless Network Overview
- View Wireless Laptop Setup and Documentation
- View Interactive Wireless Coverage Map
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Lehman College wireless network (Wi-Fi) is available to Lehman students, faculty, staff members, and campus guests. The system has been upgraded to offer increased connection speeds and reliability. The wireless network supports current IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n as well as emerging wireless standards and protocols. Wireless access points are shared bandwidth devices that allow users to share the available bandwidth.
- Students, Faculty and Staff: The Lehman College wireless network broadcasts a Service Set Identifier or SSID, lehman_college. When your device discovers the network, follow the instructions below that are appropriate for your device.
- Guests: A faculty and staff sponsor will contact the Help Desk to request temporary guest access. Upon launching your web browser, guests will be directed a web page to login. Read More
Configuring Your Computer and Mobile Devices on New Wireless Network
- Visit Reference Guides page to access the step by step instructions.
- Visit the Faculty and Staff Workshops page for our Fall 2016 IT workshop schedule.