Step 1 | Apply For Your Form I-20
Have you received a letter or email of admission to Lehman College?Note:
If you are a "Current Student" at Lehman and wish to continue to study at Lehman please contact our International Student Advisor immediately! Do not let your Form I-20 expire!
If you answered YES, you are eligible to apply for your Form I-20.
1. Download and complete the appropriate Form I-20 "Application" here.
2. Submit your completed Form I-20 application and documents to:
Attention: DSO, International Student & Scholar Office
250 Bedford Park Boulevard West
Shuster Hall, Room 210
Bronx, NY 10468 | USA
3. Allow up to 10 business days for the International Advisor to review and/or process your Form I-20 application. The international office will contact you if additional documentation is needed.
4. After reviewing and processing your application, we will contact you as soon as your Form I-20 is ready.
Here are your Form I-20 pickup and mailing options:
- You, a friend or family member may come to ISSO pick up your I-20 Monday – Thursday to pick your I-20. Please email isso.shuster@Lehman.cuny.edu to let us know the date/time; and the name, phone number, and email address of the person picking up your I-20. Be reminded: the person must present photo identification at the time of pick up.
- You can arrange for DHL, FedEx or other express mail services to mail your I-20 to you. All costs are incurred by you. Choose the express mail courier best for you. Arrange for the Express Mail/ Courier service agent to pick up your I-20 from the Lehman College, International Student and Scholar Office, Shuster Hall 210, 250 Bedford Park Blvd. West, Bronx NY 10468; 718-960-7274; email@example.com ; Monday – Thursday between 10:00am – 4:00pm.
- You may ask us, ISSO to mail your I-20 via regular U.S. postal service. ISSO cannot express mail documents This delivery system could take up to 2-4 weeks to be received by you. NOTE: ISSO cannot the I-20 or any other U.S. federal document to a third party address.
After you receive your Form I-20 please "sign", "date" and make sure that the information on the Form I-20 are accurate. Contact an International Student Advisor if any change on the form is needed.
If you have applied for admission to Lehman College but you have not received a letter or email of admission to Lehman College, please check the status of your CUNY/Lehman application here: CUNY Admissions Application Status website.