The Well Ed Program is committed to fostering culture of health andwell-being through the development of evidence and theory based programs and activities that empowers the campus community to manage their health and make healthy decisions.
Our Overall Program Objectives Are:
- To empower students with the tools to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle both during their academic career and in preparation for life after college.
- To provide the Lehman College community with relevant and accessible resources in the areas of health education, wellness, and disease prevention.
- To foster the development of safe and inclusive environments for our students to receive the guidance and support to succeed academically and as leaders in their communities.
- To develop strong collaborative ties with diverse campus partners to support the needs of our diverse student body.
- To aid in the development of multi-layered wellness policies that meaningfully impacts the choices, activities and physical environments of the Lehman College Community.