If you are an undergraduate student interested in a minor in our Department or a prospective graduate student interested in general information about our graduate certification programs, you can request advisement using the link below and an ECCE faculty advisor will be assigned to contact you and set up a time to meet with you either during their office hours or at a time that is convenient for you and the faculty member.

To request advisement complete the ECCE Advisement Request Form