The Career Exploration & Development Center is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting students to career and post graduate opportunities. The staff are experts in providing guidance and services to currently enrolled students, alumni, faculty and staff.
The Career Exploration & Development Center (CEDC) assists Lehman students and alumni with all phases of their career development, to help them transition from college to career. This includes career exploration and counseling, deciding on a major, employer connections and internships. We strive to provide the highest standards of comprehensive and specialized services so that students may successfully meet the challenges of a globally competitive job market.
Office Hours - We are currently operating on a hybrid schedule. Students have the option for in-person or Zoom appointments. Employer engagements will be facilitated virtually for Fall 2022. Get up-to-date information on Lehman College's Covid-19 protocol.
- Monday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am – 6:30pm *
- Wednesday 9:00am – 8:00pm *
- Thursday 9:00am – 8:00pm *
- Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am – 2:00pm *
* Extended hours available only when classes are in session
Instructions for CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS (undergraduate and graduate)
Sign in to Lehman Navigate using your CUNY login, or access Lehman Navigate via the App Store, Google Play, or the Lehman College mobile app.
- Go to “Schedule an Appointment.” (In the mobile app version, click “Appointments” and then “Schedule an Appointment.” In the web browser version, just click “Schedule an Appointment.”)
- Select your appointment type. Then choose from available days/times and schedule your appointment
Video on how to schedule an appointment Using Lehman Navigate
Instructions for ALUMNI
Please call 718 960-8366 to schedule your appointment
Shuster Hall, Room 254
What's Your Career Story?
Have you had a recent career opportunity you are particularly proud of? Tell us! Sharing your story is a great way to inspire Lehman College students to work towards their goals. Congratulations on your career success!