- Science Careers: Provides employment information for jobseekers and graduate school options.
- BiologyJobs.com: For job-seekers who are interested in the Life Sciences. Specific areas include Agriculture, Anatomy/Physiology, Bioinformatics/Biotechnology, Botany, Cell Biology, Conservation, Ecology, Environmental Science, Genetics, Marine Science, Medicine, etc.
- BIOSpace: BioSpace.com is a comprehensive source of information for Life Sciences professionals. Reliable news content is posted daily, keeping followers and investors up to date on the latest in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. Along with breaking news, jobs are posted daily from some of the best companies in the industry.
- EEGS: The Department of Earth, Environmental and Geospatial Sciences’ website at Lehman College provides links for jobs and internships in all these industries.
- Energy Careers: The company was founded in 1999 as one of the first web-based career centers to focus specifically on the energy industry. In 2003, Energy Careers transformed into a full service, worldwide recruiting solutions organization. Since its inception, Energy Careers has successfully filled hundreds of permanent placement and contract-to-hire positions in numerous countries throughout the world.
- MentorNet: MentorNet envisions a “Diverse 21st Century STEM Workforce” in which all citizens contribute to innovation and experience prosperity. MentorNet’s mission is to foster a prevalent culture of mentoring in STEM that empowers individuals to persist and succeed in their fields.
- naturejobs.com a job site for practicing scientists and Ph.D. students in the sciences, where job-seekers can search for jobs (by keyword, location, company, and area of expertise), post your resume, and use a job alert tool - and where students can search for graduate assistanceships.
- New York BIO: a nonprofit trade association for the biotechnology industry in New York state that includes job listings at every level of the biotech industry from its more than 250 member companies.
- PharmaOpportunities: a great job site for the pharmaceutical, biotech, life science, healthcare industries, where job-seekers can search for job listings (by keyword, location, industry), post your resume, review company profiles, and create job alerts. Also includes links to a wide variety of career tools. No cost to job-seekers.
- PhDs.org: contains job listings and other information for scientists and would-be scientists at all levels, from high school students to Nobel laureates, and is designed to help scientists prepare for the changing demands of today’s market, to facilitate the hiring of new Ph.D.s, and to provide a voice to early career scientists.
- NewScientist: From the New Scientist Planet Science, a recruitment database that offers a comprehensive listing of current scientific, technological, and academic vacancies available on the Web. Currently has more than 300 jobs in the database.
- Space Careers: a one-stop reference source for employment in the space industry, with more than 500 links directly related to space jobs. Search for jobs and post your CV. No cost to job-seekers.