Transferring My Earned Credits
Unofficial Transcript through CUNYfirst
College Now students can view their grades and earned credits by obtaining their Lehman College unofficial transcript. We recommend that College Now students obtain a copy of their unofficial transcript if they will be attending a CUNY college. You should inform your academic advisor that you took College Now classes and present your unofficial transcript to them. Students can also use their unofficial transcipt as proof of College Now courses when applying to educational institutions outside of the CUNY system. Students can download their unofficial transcript free of cost through CUNYfirst. There is no limit on downloading and printing your unofficial transcript. You must have activated your CUNYfirst account to download your transcript.
- To activate your CUNYfirst account review the CUNYLogin_ActivateMyAccount (PDF) handout.
- Please review the Unofficial Transcript from CUNYfirst (PDF) handout for instructions on downloading your unofficial transcript from CUNYfirst.
- Please check the College Now campus directory (PDF) for contact information of CN staff members at each CUNY campus if you need assistance at another CUNY college.
College Now students who will be attending a college or educational institution outside of the CUNY system, for example a SUNY college or a private college, must request their official transcript in order to transfer their credits. This process does not happen automatically and an unofficial transcript is usually not accepted to transfer credits. The official transcript can be mailed or emailed directly to the institution, or mailed to the student. Keep in mind that if you receive the official transcript and plan to submit it to the institution, it cannot be opened; otherwise it is no longer official. Students should wait until the end of the semester to request official transcripts so that all courses and grades show in the transcript.
There are three ways you can order an official transcript from Lehman College:
- Online: If you have access to your CUNYfirst account, you can submit a request via CUNYfirst. Please visit the CUNY Transcripts website for instructions. If you do not have access to your CUNYfirst account, you can order an official transcript online by visiting the Credentials Solutions website.
- In Person: Visit the Transcript Office in Shuster Hall Room 102. Valid identification will be necessary. Requests are limited to one official transcript per student, and are not provided on the spot.
- By Mail: Fill out the Transcript Request Form (PDF). Attach a check or money order payable to Lehman College and mail the request to:
Office of the Registrar
Records and Transcripts - Shuster Hall Room 102
250 Bedford Park Boulevard West
Bronx, NY 10468
Note: We highly recommend using the online transcript ordering. In-person and mail requests are not being accepted due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Note: There is a $7.00 dollars fee for official transcripts. Online requests have additional fees. For detailed information visit the Transcript Office website.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.