|Virtual Office on Zoom|
Virtual Office Hours
|Mondays||9 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m.- 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. – 2 p.m.|
Please walk in or call us at 718-960-8761 to schedule an intake appointment
*Hours vary in the summer. Call for details.
Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays
- The Counseling Center is available Monday - Thursday evenings until 7 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., but we do not provide services outside of our office hours or on holidays.
- If you are home, and you have an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency room.
|The Bronx Lebanon Hospital||2432 Grand Concourse Bronx, NY 10458|
|Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center||234 E. 149th St. Bronx, NY 10451|
|Montefiore Medical Center||111 E. 210th St. Bronx, NY 10467|
|North Central Bronx Hospital||3424 Kossuth Ave, Bronx, NY 10467|
|Montefiore-Wakefield Hospital||600 E. 233rd St. Bronx, NY 10466|
|Mount Sinai Hospital||1468 Madison Ave. New York, NY 10029|
|Mount Sinai - Beth Israel||281 1st Ave. New York, NY 10003|
|New York Presbyterian - Columbia||630 W 168th St. New York, NY 10032|
|New York Presbyterian – Weill Cornell||525 E. 68th St. New York, NY 10065|
Follow our Instagram @lehman_counseling for mental health tips and Counseling Center updates!
Other Community Resources
- 800-543-3638 – Suicide Hotline
- 888-NYC-WELL – talk to a counselor for free 24/7
- TalkSpace App for CUNY
- Text CUNY to 741741 – crisis text line
Other Campus Resources
- Campus Police: 718-960-7777
- Student Health Center: 718-960-8900