Alumni Mentoring Network
The Alumni Mentoring Network is an online mentoring program where you will receive guidance by professionals in your field of interest. A mentor will provide you with career guidance, advice, support, and networking opportunities designed to help you achieve your academic and career goals. Some of the benefits of this program are as follows:
- Personal satisfaction to help support and empower students with the skills needed to achieve their educational goals
- Enhancing student's knowledge with your personal perspective of the Lehman experience
- Increasing the retention and graduation rates of students
- Sharing professional and educational experiences with your Mentee(s)
- Making a difference in student's lives
To become an Alumni Mentor, contact the Program Coordinator at 718-960-8366 or if you are on campus, stop by Room 254 in Shuster Hall.