In an effort to reaffirm Lehman College’s commitment to a safe and respectful environment, we are writing to make you aware of a new mandatory online training course, CUNY’s Employee Sexual and Interpersonal Violence Prevention and Response Course (ESPARC). This course is required by New York State Labor Law Section 201-G. ALL CUNY EMPLOYEES MUST COMPLETE THIS COURSE BY OCTOBER 31, 2019 (Extended). Employees must complete ESPARC even if they completed a workplace violence or sexual harassment training in the past.
How to Access ESPARC
- Log-in to Blackboard
- Lehman College ESPARC 2020-2021” should be listed on the right-hand side of the screen, under "My Organizations." Click on "Lehman College ESPARC 2020-2021."
- On the next screen, click on "ESPARC Training Module."
- Click on “2020-2021 Employee Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response Course” to begin the course.
- You can find Blackboard login instructions here:
Sexual Harassment Fact Sheet
Training and Orientation
- ePAF User Guide Hourly Classified Titles
- ePAF User Guide Hourly PSC titles
- ePAF User Guide for Teaching Adjuncts
- ePRF User Guide
|Schedule of Training Events|
|Date /Time||Event||Location||RSVP BY|
|Within 60 Days of Hire||CUNY CIS Awareness Course||Online||N/A|
|2020-2021 Course Schedule||CUNY Professional Development Program||Online||N/A|